This service, provided by Public Service Commission (PSC), Prime Minister's Office is a web-based platform which will provide an online job application experience to applicants who wishes to apply for vacancies in the civil service.
General Prerequisite / Criteria
- Public and Government servants of Brunei Darussalam.
- Valid Brunei issued Smart Identity Card (IC).
Online Prerequisite/ Criteria
- Has registered and activated e-Darussalam account. Click
here to register or
here for information on activation.
Active email address
How to use the Service
- Go to
PSCR portal or by clicking on the “Start” button above.
- Click "Sign in" on the right top of the home page and enter your E-Darussalam account credentials.
- On the Email Verification page, fill in your preferred email address on the space provided and click “Submit”. You will receive an email with a verification link.
- Verify your email address within 24 hours by clicking on the verification link. You will be directed back to the PSC Recruitment portal.
- Follow the instructions on the page and start building your profile. Your details need to be completed first before you can start applying for a job vacancy.
- Browse or search for a job vacancy.
- Click 'Apply'. Note: You will need to scroll the horizontal bar to the right of the table displayed.
More information and guides can be found at the Quicklinks and FAQ's sections on the PSC Recruitment portal.