Education (IBTE) is a post-secondary educational institution providing technical and vocational education in Brunei Darussalam.
This service allows secondary school leavers to apply at IBTE to further their studies. This is an online service provided via the Technical Vocational Education Central Admission System (TVECAS) by the Ministry of Education.
IBTE has one main intake (July intake) that covers most of their programmes (as listed under https://ibte.edu.bn/prospectus
). Applications for this intake usually opens in February. However, there are also other programmes which will be opened separately depending on industry demands.
General Prerequisite / Criteria
Secondary school leavers who have completed Year 11 / Year 10 (Express)
Online Prerequisite/ Criteria
- Valid Brunei issued Smart Identity Card
- Active email address
- Active telephone number
How to use the Service
Opening for admissions will be announced to the public via media such as newspaper, radio and IBTE's social media (website
- Go to www.ibte.edu.bn/tvecas or by clicking on the
“Start” button above.
- Click "Apply Now" to Register. Note: This link will only appear if there is an admission opening.
"Apply Now" to Read the Instruction.
- At the end of the instructions, TICK (✓) the Terms and Conditions box.
"Submit" to enter the Online Form.
- Fill in the form.
"O LEVEL" to enter your O Level Result (1 - 8).
"IGCSE" to enter you IGCSE result (A - E).
- In the
"Other Qualification" section, select any qualification higher than O Level or IGCSE.
- Select which programmes you are interested in for the first, second and third choices in the
"Eligible Programmes" section.
- Once you have completed the form, click
"OK" to confirm.
- Your filled-in form will appear on the screen.
Results are primarily notified via email but depending on the programme, successful applicants will be called.